Royal news and views this week:
* Prince Friso of the Netherlands passed away on Monday, August 12th. As you all probably know, he was left severely brain damaged after being buried in an avalanche in Austria in February 2012
* Princess Marie visited the H. C. Andersens Children’s University Hospital in Odense, Denmark. She made crafts with the children and met with the hospital staff, all of whom were charmed by her visit.
* Fergie was spotted arriving at the Queen’s Scottish estate last weekend with ex-husband Prince Andrew and their daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.
* The Guardian reported this week that Kate and Wills are thinking of taking baby George to Australia next year. What better way to enamor the commonwealth than by showing off their darling bub!
* The Duke of Cambridge has said goodbye to Wales as he confirmed he would be leaving his Anglesey home and moving when his RAF posting comes to an end next month.
Latest posts by Mandy Littlefield (see all)
- Royal History and Drawing Combined - November 1, 2015
- Queen Elizabeth II Marks Longest Reign In British History - September 10, 2015
- So long, for now: The Royal Rep is on hiatus. - August 10, 2015
- 5 Royal Births That Changed History - July 28, 2015