News and Views On Royalty: An American Perspective Historian Mandy Littlefield is passionate about bringing the history of the monarchy to her fellow Americans. She launched her acclaimed site, Mandy’s British Royalty, in 1998. Bolstered by the site’s success, she began this blog in 2003. The Royal Representative provides current news on the royal world from an American standpoint. Mandy writes extensively on the history of several royal dynasties, including jewels, royal tours and events. She is constantly developing her knowledge of history and considers herself Her Majesty’s #1 supporter. Mandy made her first trip to London with her husband in 2008.
This policy is valid from 02 April 2003.
• This blog is a personal blog written and edited by M.L. Littlefield.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising and/or sponsorship.
• Photos are provided by Zemanta.
• Some suggested links are provided by Outbrain.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
• Visitors to the site will never have their information sold or passed on to third parties.
• The Royal Representative and its articles are the original work of M.L. Littlefield, unless stated otherwise.
Latest posts by Mandy Littlefield (see all)
- So long, for now: The Royal Rep is on hiatus. - August 10, 2015
- 5 Royal Births That Changed History - July 28, 2015
- Queen’s “Nazi salute” photo causes outrage - July 19, 2015
- The Magna Carta – celebrating 800 years of the democratic legacy - July 7, 2015