News and Views On Royalty: An American Perspective
Historian and teacher Mandy Littlefield is passionate about bringing the history of the monarchy to her fellow Americans. She launched her acclaimed site, Mandy’s British Royalty, in 1998. Bolstered by the site’s success, she began The Royal Representative blog a short time later.
The Royal Representative provides fresh news on the royal world from an American standpoint. Mandy writes extensively on the history of royal dynasties, tiaras and jewels, as well as royal tours and events.
Mandy began a formal education in history after years of eating, sleeping, and breathing the British Royal Family. She is constantly developing her knowledge of history and considers herself Her Majesty’s #1 supporter. She made her first trip to London with her husband in 2008.
Want a Royal historian in the Boston area? Contact me via the form below!
This policy is valid from 02 April 2003.
• This blog is a personal blog written and edited by M.L. Littlefield. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
• The compensation received will not influence the content of this blog.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
• Visitors to the site will never have their information sold or passed on to third parties.
• The Royal Representative and its articles are the original work of M.L. Littlefield, unless stated otherwise.